Are you ready to enrol with us? Find out when enrolment sessions are planned for the course you're looking to study, and how to register with us.

Welfare and financial support

Financial Support Application

Frequently Asked Questions:

16-18 year old students

  • The statement of results from school including ULN number
  • A form of ID (driving license/passport/National Insurance number letter)
  • Parent/guardian details (email address and mobile number)

Adult students

  • National Insurance number
  • Any benefit evidence to fund a course or low wage evidence
  • ID (passport or driving licence)
  • Asylum or refuge residency cars or Home Office documentation
  • For non-UK citizens – evidence of pre-settled or settled status
  • If employer is paying, PO number and letter as proof of payment
  • If you will be applying for an Advanced Learner Loan you will need your birth certificate or passport
  • If you are enrolling on a Higher Education course, you will need to bring proof of any prior qualifications relevant to the entry requirements (e.g. GSCEs, A-Levels/Level 3 qualifications or any other Higher Education qualifications)


If you are 16-18 years old you do not have to pay for your course. However, you may require a DBS check, and you could be provided with opportunities to enhance your learning and may be asked to provide a voluntary contribution.

For some courses, you will need to wear a uniform, similar to those that you'd wear in the workplace, other subjects you may need personal protection equipment (PPE), and some you will just need a well-stocked pencil case and stationery.

Full details of what you will need for the start of term will be confirmed during your enrolment or induction. Bursaries to help pay for equipment may be available to you depending on your personal circumstances, for more information click here.

Adult & Higher Education Students (19 years and above)

Some of our adult courses may require a fee. If you’re unable to cover the cost of this up front we offer a range of options to help you pay for your course depending on your circumstances.

To find out more about funding for your course and financial assistance available, click here.

Student ID badges will be issued either when you drop in to enrol on campus, or on your induction. 

We are required to take your photograph for your student ID badge when you enrol. This will be either at when you drop in to enrol or during induction, depending on whether you are a new or progressing student.

All students will receive their induction timetable when they enrol.

All students will be given information when they enrol that will detail course start date, where to report to on the first day and what to bring with them.  

For information on bursaries, free meals and travel expenses click here.

Yes, you can bring one person with you to enrol. We are limiting numbers to only one additional person to control visitor numbers during drop-ins.

You will be advised when you enrol if your course requires uniform or kit and how to order this.

If your course requires you to have a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (largely for courses where work placements are necessary), then you sent information via an email about how to submit your application.

If you have an additional support need or a health related problem, please contact the inclusive learning team via

If you know the course you'd like to change over to then please email our admissions team with the details of your current course and the one you'd like to change to:

Need some help and support?