As a talented netballer, you'll have the chance to study and train as part of one of the country's most successful student athlete sporting programme. We have an outstanding track record of developing players as well as preparing them for a career beyond their sport.
Hartlepool Sixth Form is currently the most successful sixth form in the North East finishing top of the league in the last 5 years and top 5 on the national stage.
We will help you to balance your study and your netball commitments.
You’ll learn from some of the best coaches who have experience in playing and coaching at national level.
The training timetable is designed to work alongside your study and playing level.
With teams competing from the AoC Northern Premiership to National Qualifiers, there’s something for everyone.
What will I receive?
For players who are at a County standard or above, Scholarships are available that include:
- Daily training sessions that are incorporated into your timetable
- Position Specific Strength & Conditioning
- Detailed Performance Analysis
- Regular Fitness Testing
- Personal Sports Psychology Support
- Personal Nutritional Advice/Plans
- 1:1 Skill Development
- Free Access to Sports Therapy & MSK Screening
- £100.00 Nike Leisurewear Kit Bundle
- PlayerTek GPS vests and data
- Access to our brand new, state-of-the-art Strength & Conditioning facility and Sports Science laboratory